maandag 25 maart 2013

Freebie - Collab 'my beachhouse'

So my friends Saskia, Nicole and I made a new collab for you, hope you will all like it and I also made a facebook freebie for you

My part of the collab:

 photo beach1_zps4fd051d4.jpg


 photo downloadhere_zpsc6b3738c.png


And a facebook freebie that goes with this kit:

 photo beach2_zps87a1b9de.jpg


 photo downloadhere_zpsc6b3738c.png

This is what Nicole made with the kit:

 photo layout1nic_zps52e93b85.jpg

This is what Saskia made with the kit:

 photo layout2sas_zps14d1f42f.jpg



Saskia's part of the collab:

 photo beach3_zps33ebd2cd.jpg

This is my LO I have made with her part of the collab:


 photo beach3a_zps13e2cf5e.jpg



Nicole's part of the collab:

 photo beach4_zps7fa30104.jpg

My LO I have made with her part of the collab:

 photo beach4a_zps60d3db08.jpg

10 reacties:

Miss Becki

I love these... thank you! :)

Anoniem

Merci à toutes les 3 pour ce magnifique kit !
les couleurs sont superbes

Diane

Cannot access the blog of Nicole. What am I doing wrong??!!

confused....

D :)

Scraps by Jessica art-design

you can acces now Diana, I fixed it

hugs Jessica

marsie55

Thank you for both your fabulous contribution to the My Beach House kit .. I love it!!

Ga_L

thanks a lot

Dawn

This is lovely Jessica - I especially like the leaves and butterflies and the delicious papers! Many thanks.

Mat's Merry Memoirs

Thanks so much!

Anoniem

Hi I'd like to download your freebies, but it is rar and I couldn't open it. Any help?

Lily

Thank you so much.

Een reactie plaatsen